How can we help you today?
When submitting a return request, customers are asked to specify a reason why they want to return a particular product. The store administrator can add or remove possible reasons from the list, or disable reasons temporarily, if necessary.
- Go to Orders → Return requests.
- Click the gear button in the upper right part of the page and choose RMA reasons.
- Click the + button. This will open a form where you’ll be able to specify the details of the new reason:
- Reason—the return reason as it appears on the storefront.
- Position—the position of the new reason on the list relative to other reasons.
- Status—the initial status of the new reason (Active or Disabled).
- Click the Create button.