How To: Create a Shipment
Shipments are created separately for each order on the order details page in the Shipping information section.
- Go to Orders → View orders and click on the ID of the required order.
- Create one or multiple shipments for the order:
- The quick way creates a single shipment for the entire order.
- The thorough way allows you to create one or multiple shipments.
If you ship all the products in one batch via the same carrier:
- Select a carrier and/or enter a tracking number.
- Click Save changes. The shipment will be created automatically.
If you plan to ship products from this order via different carriers or just in separate batches:
- Click Create detailed shipment.
- The shipment creation window will open. For every product in the order, select the number of items to be delivered in the current shipment. If you plan to deliver a particular product in a different shipment, select 0 (zero) from the Quantity drop-down list.
- Choose a shipping method.
- Enter a tracking number and/or choose a carrier.If you leave both the Tracking number and Carrier fields empty, the shipment won’t be created.
- Add your comments.
- Change the order status, if necessary.
- Click the Create button.