Files to Sell
This tab contains a list of files that are associated with this downloadable product.
For digital instructions and/or files that come with a physical product and don’t have to be bought, we recommend using the Attachments tab instead.
Each file has the following properties:
- Name—the name of the file as your customers will see it on the product page. Note that it does not change the original file name.
- Position—the position of the file relatively to the positions of the other files in the list.
- File—the actual file that will become available for download after purchase.
- Preview—a preview file that can be freely downloaded from the product details page on the storefront.
- Activation mode—determines how the download link will be activated:
- Immediately—immediately after the order has been placed.
- After full payment—once the order status has changed to Processed or Complete.
- Manually—manually by the store administrator.
- Max downloads—the maximum number of allowed product downloads per customer.
- License agreement—the text of the license agreement.
- Agreement required—determines whether the customers must accept license agreement at checkout.
- Readme—additional instructions (for example, installation instructions, etc.)
- Folder—the folder to which the file belongs (if you created any).